Headphones

That's the only way, NS - put 'em on and listen! Hear what suits you and your ears and your sort of music

Bose and base go well together, I have to say.

Halk said:
So what you're saying is that Bose stuff is good as long as you only speak to people in the Bose shop who are paid to tell you it's good?

Just where did I suggest talking to the Bose sellers? I said to put the headphones on and listen to the music. It's about forming one's own opinion because only you can hear with your ears.

Bechet45 said:
That's the only way, NS - put 'em on and listen! Hear what suits you and your ears and your sort of music

Bose and base go well together, I have to say.

Halk said:
So what you're saying is that Bose stuff is good as long as you only speak to people in the Bose shop who are paid to tell you it's good?

Just where did I suggest talking to the Bose sellers? I said to put the headphones on and listen to the music. It's about forming one's own opinion because only you can hear with your ears.

i agree with you

just because something is expensive and popular doesnt make it good or suit you.

for example ive got a 20+ year old flute

it cost £100 and plays better than a £1000 yamaha.

I've used Shure earphone's for year's, I currently have the SE425 and sleep in them. Due to Shure's customer service, when I was looking for headphone's I looked at what they had to offer, and ended up with SRH440 and replaced the earcup's with those from the SRH880. They sound great and thanks to the earcup's they are very comfortable.

2 words fanny wangs
not as much bass as beats,
sound is great,
cable has a adapter on one end so you can plug in another set of head phones
great on a plane if 2 want to watch something on tablet
only downside is everybody laughs at the name
they were a £100 at asda online last time i looked

Back
Top Bottom