Head Shaving Technique

OP
Soc205
I was toying with the idea of a Leaf but I can get good enough shaves with what I've got, couldn't imagine it being significantly better.
That's it, I think. I wasn't getting any better at it and I was unhappy walking around with a head covered in nicks and patches of hair, so I've pulled the trigger.

OP
Soc205
I thought about shaving my head i don't have much hair left anyway. But I just use number one guard on clippers every 3-4 weeks, keeps it looking ok. Not much hair but very wiry (if I sleep on it wrong it will stick up all day) less hassle than shaving every few days. Yea I'm lazy. :)
That makes a lot of sense. My hair has receded in what is essentially a triangle, the front has gone and it goes back to a point on the crown. What is left is thick and until lockdown I had a beard, so I went to my local barber once month to have a wet shave on the head and tidy up the beard.

When that wasn't an option and I had to wear a face mask everyday (I'm a teacher so have had to work through the whole thing) I got rid of the beard and had to deal with all the hair removal myself. This is how I found myself wetshaving and trying to improve my efficiency in getting rid of it!

OP
Soc205
Funny thing is I had a head shave with my leaf last night, great shave no cuts to my head. Got sloppy and actually cut the top of my ear like an idiot.

When you have your first shave don't be put off by the complementary blades. They aren't particularly sharp. Enjoy.
Gulp! Here goes nothing!

Top Bottom