Hat time with a Scout theme.

I've been after a Scout "lemon squeezer" hat for a while. While we don't wear them on parade wanted on for camp etc. So I happened on a place that sell them. The Scout Association sell them but the quality isn't as great as this. It's made by Olney no a nice leather hat band. Made in the UK from wool felt. I've never hat a felt hat, and very nice it is too, comfy and a great fit.[attachment=14084]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432572295.163699.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432572295.163699.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 24
Certainly suited Lee Marvin in " The Professionals ", though I remember that film more for what Claudia Cardinale wasn't wearing in one scene !

JohnnyO. :icon_razz:/.

Looks good to me, I do like a nice hat.

I've just bought a tricorn. Primarily because there was a pirate theme at the festival that I was just at, but I paid more to get a nice one rather than fancy dress quality. I can add it to my small collection of hats that I can wear when I feel like it.

The main problem that I have is that i seem to have the world's smallest adult head. Yours looks like it has a small amount of adjustment, but I bet it still wouldn't fit me.

Celtic67 said:
Looks good to me, I do like a nice hat.

I've just bought a tricorn. Primarily because there was a pirate theme at the festival that I was just at, but I paid more to get a nice one rather than fancy dress quality. I can add it to my small collection of hats that I can wear when I feel like it.

The main problem that I have is that i seem to have the world's smallest adult head. Yours looks like it has a small amount of adjustment, but I bet it still wouldn't fit me.

That's an extra large 61cm and fits just right. It will adjust but I'm not sure to what affect as the inside has a leather band.

Back
Top Bottom