Halston shaving soap question

Hiya,

Just on the off chance you guys may know something, I have some shaving soap coming my way soon. It was made by Halston, but I don't know when..........maybe late 70s to early 80s I'm guessing. These small pucks (2.5 ounce) are scented with the 1-12 fragrance, which sounds pretty good according to the Basenotes reviews on the EdT.

Anyone ever happen to try this soap? It should be here this week sometime, so we'll see what happens. Pics to follow a little later when it gets here.

dodgy said:
Hiya,

Just on the off chance you guys may know something, I have some shaving soap coming my way soon. It was made by Halston, but I don't know when..........maybe late 70s to early 80s I'm guessing. These small pucks (2.5 ounce) are scented with the 1-12 fragrance, which sounds pretty good according to the Basenotes reviews on the EdT.

Anyone ever happen to try this soap? It should be here this week sometime, so we'll see what happens. Pics to follow a little later when it gets here.

You love your vintage stuff.

Never tried it, never even knew they'd made shaving soap.

Anyway of knowing for sure if its 1-12 or Z-14 scent?

I wore a LOT of Z-14 in the 80's.

joe mcclaine said:
Never tried it, never even knew they'd made shaving soap.

Anyway of knowing for sure if its 1-12 or Z-14 scent?

I wore a LOT of Z-14 in the 80's.

What's up Vinny,

The picture I saw of the puck showed the label as being the 1-12 frag and not the Z-14 flavor.

Yeah, I also didn't know this stuff was even in existence........hopefully it'll perform decently.

Hiya,

Here's a picture from the seller of that soap. Heh, hopefully it won't smell like dead things and burn my face like crazy. I gotta say I'm pretty curious about it's performance.

Martin

Attachments

• Halston 1-12 soap.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom