Hair growth

Another daft question.Does stubble/hair grow back at the same rate, just that i usually shave every 2-3 days but shaved last night and it was a much smoother shave then normal but today got much more stubble then usual grown back already.On the plus side means i can try some more goodys out later..

Erm...mine grows back at the same rate all the time!

Not sure how you had a smoother shave than normal and then had more stubble than normal the next day. A strange one. Do you always do the same number of passes every shave?

I once asked a hairdresser if she knew whether hair grew at different speeds depending on the weather, like grass does. She told me it didn't. She laughed quite a lot as she told me. I prolly have some sort of neurosis about this.

cheese_dave said:
I once asked a hairdresser if she knew whether hair grew at different speeds depending on the weather, like grass does. She told me it didn't. She laughed quite a lot as she told me. I prolly have some sort of neurosis about this.

Dave
I always believed it grew quicker in the summer, maybe an old wives tale.

Maybe it feels as if it is growing faster after a close shave because the ends of the bristles have been cleanly sheared, blunt almost, wherebye an electric shaver they are a bit, well...chewed looking. There was a link to this a while back, whiskers under the microscope.
Perhaps we all need to get out a bit more

I've heard that hair grows slower at night. Something to do with your heart rate being slower then than during the day. That could explain why the morning after a night-shave my face still feels clean-shaven. Or perhaps I am more relaxed at night and am able to get a better shave than in the morning?

Who knows???