Hair growth

Another daft question.Does stubble/hair grow back at the same rate, just that i usually shave every 2-3 days but shaved last night and it was a much smoother shave then normal but today got much more stubble then usual grown back already.On the plus side means i can try some more goodys out later..

Erm...mine grows back at the same rate all the time!

Not sure how you had a smoother shave than normal and then had more stubble than normal the next day. A strange one. Do you always do the same number of passes every shave?

I once asked a hairdresser if she knew whether hair grew at different speeds depending on the weather, like grass does. She told me it didn't. She laughed quite a lot as she told me. I prolly have some sort of neurosis about this.

cheese_dave said:
I once asked a hairdresser if she knew whether hair grew at different speeds depending on the weather, like grass does. She told me it didn't. She laughed quite a lot as she told me. I prolly have some sort of neurosis about this.

Dave
I always believed it grew quicker in the summer, maybe an old wives tale.

Maybe it feels as if it is growing faster after a close shave because the ends of the bristles have been cleanly sheared, blunt almost, wherebye an electric shaver they are a bit, well...chewed looking. There was a link to this a while back, whiskers under the microscope.
Perhaps we all need to get out a bit more :geek:

I've heard that hair grows slower at night. Something to do with your heart rate being slower then than during the day. That could explain why the morning after a night-shave my face still feels clean-shaven. Or perhaps I am more relaxed at night and am able to get a better shave than in the morning?

Who knows???

Back
Top Bottom