Gutted..

Get bidding:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=old+spice+mug&_sacat=See-All-Categories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories</a><!-- m -->

Oh man! That really sucks slash ... I can imagine how gutted youmay be.
  • "I feel your pain" is rather OTT cliched, but I empathise, that for sure. [/list:u]

Take care of yourself, and don't harm yourself on any of the shards (accidentally at least .. I do not condone self harm, but I do know similar siren-calls, and the strengths of their persuasiveness).

My thoughts are with you at this time of sadness.
        • ... so, um
          • ... did it have a lid?
            • Will you, you know, be wanting to keep it? Another mug might never fill the hole in your soul left by the breaking of this one. ... and seeing that lid as you pass by, to and from your shaves, day after day, week in - week out, well, that's just wallowing in self-pity and misery dude.
              • It might be better to give it a good home with someone who has never had the lid to their own vintage Old Spice mug.
                • ... I'm just sayin', you know? ... that's all.
                    • What?!?!?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
  • "I feel your pain" is rather OTT cliched, but I empathise, that for sure. [/list:u]

Take care of yourself, and don't harm yourself on any of the shards (accidentally at least .. I do not condone self harm, but I do know similar siren-calls, and the strengths of their persuasiveness).

• ... so, um
          • ... did it have a lid?
            • Will you, you know, be wanting to keep it? Another mug might never fill the hole in your soul left by the breaking of this one. ... and seeing that lid as you pass by, to and from your shaves, day after day, week in - week out, well, that's just wallowing in self-pity and misery dude.

• It might be better to give it a good home with someone who has never had the lid to their own vintage Old Spice mug.
                    • What?!?!?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• :roll: Ambulance chaser!

Pig Cat said:
Urban Hermit said:

• ... so, um
          • ... did it have a lid?

• :roll: Ambulance chaser!

• Opportunist ! :shock:

When I saw the thread title I assumed that you had eviscerated yourself whilst shaving, Slash, living up to your username in spectacular style. Sorry to hear about the shaving mug; perhaps you should consider a bouncier replacement ...

moodymick said:
that's the spirit, break something that cost a fiver and replace it with something costing 6 times a much :lol:
:D 75p from retfords finest charity shop..Tried to haggle her down due to no lid.

Back
Top Bottom