Guess the razor....

ATG

Supporter
Supporter
As mentioned earlier on today I have 6 razors to use in the New Year. I thought of a way to challenge my photographic creativity and with having a new razor every two months I thought why not making a thread out of it. The idea behind it being that during couple of weeks before the new razor in rotation I shall post pictures of it (or parts of it) making difficult to identify.

Of course there is absolutely no expectation to join in with your guesses but contributions will be welcomed. I also don't mind at all if you would like to join in with your own riddle pictures.

I only had this 'enlightenment' last night so there isn't time for lots of pictures for the first razor of 2023 as it get its first use tomorrow. What do you think it is?

Undisclosed.jpeg

No, your not totally wrong, in fact very close but not quite there
r89 then?

i did think rockwell 6s first as the head looks a bit bulky but then i saw the top of the handle was like im pretty sure the muhle name is engraved on the to ofthe handel there somewhere and it looks a bit like that

Reactions: ATG
It is a Muhle Rocca indeed! @jphelan81

It's the Birch Bark version but I didn't have the expectation of identifying the exact model out of that underexposed shot.

Well there goes my little mystery exercise. I'll have to try harder with the next one

As mentioned earlier on today I have 6 razors to use in the New Year. I thought of a way to challenge my photographic creativity and with having a new razor every two months I thought why not making a thread out of it. The idea behind it being that during couple of weeks before the new razor in rotation I shall post pictures of it (or parts of it) making difficult to identify.

Of course there is absolutely no expectation to join in with your guesses but contributions will be welcomed. I also don't mind at all if you would like to join in with your own riddle pictures.

I only had this 'enlightenment' last night so there isn't time for lots of pictures for the first razor of 2023 as it get its first use tomorrow. What do you think it is?

View attachment 98253
So not a tub of quality street then!!!

Paul.

Dan, that’s a razor photo? Really? Man, all I can see is blue and gold, silvery glitter. And I’ve got my specs on!

Whilst I’m here, I must thank you again for the R41 head loan. No mystery as I shall be employing the beastie on the morrow. Ta muckle, old chap. Oh, and don’t worry - Matron has the blood catcher bucket at the ready. Honestly…

• Haha
Reactions: ATG
Let's play on ...

AL9nZEXWtBL5Ro2OfOtCFVEoa97KJt1_RA4LfgPKue85Y8ELqEAWwcmQ5iVElmXc8PKMlcZsI6jjAC0kkjiyLeCPCxnbfnePJAaPlYcqwdpbYigF_zItD3cdBOmiwIGBlYq4MnIwUM5lVKptOZ7PnCqgHtAsWw=w1200

Almost ... the maker is one of the companies from the very early days which ended up all together under ASR.

This razor took a proprietary blade that is not a wedge nor a GEM-style blade. Happily, it (now) takes an injector blade.
Not the Star Convex.............................I'm intirqued and look forward to it's reveal :unsure:(y)

Back
Top Bottom