Guess the Cologne

We haven't had a laugh at Basenotes expense for a while.

Below is a partial quote from a review of a cologne.

All you have to do is guess the cologne. Easy? No prizes just for fun.

Quote:

For a vast moment of time it seriously reminds me of Caron PH, it's intimidatingly scary, the thrust and
deluged plunge of lavender is the main cause of this proclamation. Lusting amongst it's regions foreshadows a mild note of citrus derivatives, These somberly follow through with a note of Concise vanilla spices, Alas! I do Indeed feel the heat of Animalic precautions, To me this really does cause a
omnipresence of some of the base notes acting as a coagulator.

Unquote.

Rev-O said:
Tabac. (I actually guessed that before I Googled it. Neat huh.)

Obviously it's Tabac. The review reads like one of your posts Rev :lol: Well done.

Tabac%20Original.jpg

Here is the link. I think that Basenotes reviews are a class apart :roll:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121551.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121551.html</a><!-- m -->

I don't get this whole basenotes gubbins i really don't... i know im terribly uncultured but "feel the heat of Animalic precautions"? .... eh?

Honestly if you ask me there's something inherently dodgy about being able to identify 'Lusting foreshadows of citrus' .....

I am convinced that some of these people are drinking the stuff rather than wearing it.

Personally, I would have to be completely Off. My. Tits. to write something like that.

Ian

Brasso and Kiwi parade gloss cocktail.

With an umbrella, of course.

Yardley Gold eh? They sell that at the local Co-op. Might nip in for a quick half.

joe mcclaine said:

Yardley Gold eh? They sell that at the local Co-op. Might nip in for a quick half.

You'll be swinging yer bells after that Vinnie :lol:

fozz77 said:
joe mcclaine said:

You'll be swinging yer bells after that Vinnie :lol:

Surely that's Fido's job? Unless Vinny has joined the Fido Fan Club ("Fidophiles FC")

Back
Top Bottom