Greetings from Pakistan

Hello everyone, i have recently got obcessesd with wet shaving and have been researching about it alot on the internet and various forums,after some research i have now ordered a
Merkur 34 C with merkur blades,
a Vulfix 660 Pure Badger brush in ebony and
TOB avocado cream
Will be getting them soon and really excited about having my first D/E razor shave. Want to know if i have made the right choices for a newbie and am really lukin forward to getting to knw more abt Wet shaving and wet shaving products.Once again greetings from Pakistan

Well it's a little bit late if you have made the wrong choices :D

I dare say that the products you have chosen will work, will they be the last ones you buy? Unlikely... there's a whole world of choice out there. Embrace it :hungrig

Lol true HM, but i guess the xcitment is getting to me and jst wana start my new experience on a high note and dfntly there is a world of choice out there, really lukin forward to using Proraso shaving cream in the future,have heard so many gud things abt this cream,can anyone suggest a gud aftershave to me, currently i am using niveas aftershave balm

Hi ghazz and welcome to TSR! :D Proraso makes fine products and if you live in Pakistan you´ll appriciate the menthol kick they give a lot (if you´re not living in the cold mountain areas).

Great choice of razor to start with, that was my first. Even though it's very, very good, it won't be your last. :lol:

As for what kind of aftershave, there's no right answer, it's all personal preference! I quite like a plain moisturiser and then a bay rum splash, or something with a lime scent. But even then I differ day by day.

Thank u everyone for the warm welcome, really appreciate it, and yup treet blades are made here, but i have never used them bfr so dun knw whether they are any gud or not, may be u guys who have used treet blades can give me some feedback on how gud they are. I have dfntly dipped my toe in the water, cant wait to get soaked now :D

Back
Top Bottom