Greetings from Down Under !

Fido said:
Hi Andy

Looking forward to the Ashes?

You are still very welcome.

Peter, Hi !
Re the ashes........
I think it's a forgone conclusion that they're already ours !
- Surely you'd have to agree !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael.........
Favourite part in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels :
While dining........
Why is there a cork on the end of his fork ?
Rupreckt misses his mouth and stabs the fork in his eye.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian M....G'day mate, you sound like you've got a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock.
Any wonder, warm beer and cool women !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FrenchBlade......
That's only a rumor that Aussies marry sheilas called Sheila.
I married a sheila called Shaila who's Sheilas sister.
Hey you want Chocolate sauce or Coca cola sauce with that shrimp ?
Sunburyboy......
Thanks for the obese welcome !
Already this is shaping up to be a pretty cool place to be. :)
Proinsias.....
Say great to see your here too !
Hando.......
Thanks for the good luck re the ashes however as the Aussie skipper said recently, It'll be as easy as a roo hopping a 6 foot fence.
Urban Hermit....
Dirty R.S. was a remake of Bedtime story ?
Anyway thanks and G'day to you too !

Andsomebodyspoke said:
Fido said:
Urban Hermit....
Dirty R.S. was a remake of Bedtime story ?
Anyway thanks and G'day to you too !

Remake/update. Bedtime story was back in60-something I think. Not arsedd to check Google when I could be logging out and going home for the night.

• I could be logging out and going home?
          • F#@k me gently with a chainsaw, Heather![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
            • G'night fer nooo gents, etc.[/list:u]

Greetings!
0008.gif

If somebody spoke ................ many listened.

Good to meet you , 50 or so soaps & creams you say, gosh, I didn't know there were enough Tupperware boxes in the world for all those goodies.

JohnnyO. \ :mrgreen:

JohnnyO said:
If somebody spoke ................ many listened.

Good to meet you , 50 or so soaps & creams you say, gosh, I didn't know there were enough Tupperware boxes in the world for all those goodies.

JohnnyO. \ :mrgreen:
Hey Johnnyo thanks for the welcome !

Andsomebodyspoke.....
Well, actually it's a line from a band that called themselves The Beatles.
Let me just sing you a bit here..... Ahemm...

"Woke up,
got out of bed,
dragged a comb across my head.
Found my way downstairs and had a smoke,
and somebody spoke and I went into a dream."

50 plus soaps and creams really isn't that many when you consider just how many soaps / creams there are out there.
Compared to a lot of guys I've very, very few.
Ask guys like Peter ( Fido ) or Michael ( Leisureguy ) how many they have.
Anyway I don't think it matters if we have one or one thousand, as long as it's fun and we have enough tupperware !
Of course YMMV.

Andsomebodyspoke said:
JohnnyO said:
Andsomebodyspoke.....
Well, actually it's a line from a band that called themselves The Beatles.
Let me just sing you a bit here..... Ahemm...

"Woke up,
got out of bed,
dragged a comb across my head.
Found my way downstairs and had a smoke,
and somebody spoke and I went into a dream."

A bit of a masterpiece , still.

Hello and welcome Andy! I like straights, sure enough I´ve got some soaps too, but cut throats are my choice of weapon ... erhh, I mean that´s what floats my boat :D

hando....
So you face piles and piles of trials with smiles ?
----------------------------------------------
Mikael,
LOL !!!....Great coin of phrase " floats my boat and flies my plane, stops my bus and rails my train ! - Oh yeah !.... of course I'm not going to admit that I'm too chicken to even contemplate using a straight.
Did you say soaps and maybe creams ????? - well of course you then you acknowledge that Yardley Gold and KMF are le piece de resistance !
----------------------------------------------
RB73,
Oh come on !..... you and I both know The Beatles were more like Children of Bodom ! - Oh Yeah ! ( yeah yeah )

RB73 said:
Hello and welcome fella :)

The Beatles... :? were they a bit like Take That :?:

• ... eh? Take That? isn't that a cheap & cheesy, stunned & sleazy gossip mag? [/list:u]
          • The Beatles, actually were Paul McCartney's actual back-up band before he actually started up Wings, wuznit?*[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

*NOTE: I actually heard a teenager explaining, non-ironically, totally believing this was historically factual, that "The Beatles were McCartney's back-up band before he started playing with Wings" to his friend.
            • This was back in the late '70s (possibly early '80s at a stretch), in a second hand music shop back in the city of my birth.
              • If I hadn't been so stunned by the comment I wouldn't have restrained one of my acquaintances from 'slapping the ignorance out of' the snot-nosed little abstrad - turns out, it wouldn't keep my 'pal' from getting arrested for assault, by much more than a few months anyway.
                    • It just meant I wasn't around when he did.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom