Green Cult Steel Razor

IMPORTANT! Differences to the first Greencult 1.0, then the successor model 1.1 and now the new 2.0.

For those who are rarely online or don't know. There is still the Greencult 1.1, which is milder than the 1.0 and only costs 44.90 euros.

The first Greencult (until July 2022) had continuous holes in the base plate, a gap of 0.95 mm and a blade exposure of 0.25 mm and was too direct for some.

Greencult 1.1 has been available since July 2022. It has countersunk holes (no longer continuous), a gap of 0.65mm and a blade exposure of 0.1mm and is gentler.

In the test group, 4 plates were also tested before July 2022 and they agreed on the 0.65mm, as this covered the widest spectrum.

The 1.1 was also introduced in the whole shaving groups.

The Greencult 1.0 is no longer available for purchase. The 1.1 can still be purchased for 44.90 euros.

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/811262274/razor-from-100-edelstahl-cnc?variation0=1794675431

The Greencult 2.0 is a completely new safety razor with 4 different base plates.

Connaught now have these in stock:

Connaught now have these in stock:

Poor move, you can only buy a complete 2.0 razor in the 0.65 gap. If you want higher or lower you have to buy additional plates

Poor move, you can only buy a complete 2.0 razor in the 0.65 gap. If you want higher or lower you have to buy additional plates
I bought the III plate to go with it. I know what you mean about the fixed II choice. I'm probably in the group where the II and III will be right for me but that's not going to work for everyone. Interestingly, even buying the plates separately, this appears to be better value than the RazoRock Gamechanger and plates. I'll type up how it shaves in due course.

Back
Top Bottom