Great Forum

rangers62 said:
"Woman, where's ma weapons"
The Razor King
No Mean City

Russ I read that book for the first time not so long ago.

It's mind blowing that in the pages in the back they have quotes from the news and papers about Glasgow because people reading the book didn't believe it was that bad.

andyjreid said:
rangers62 said:
"Woman, where's ma weapons"
The Razor King
No Mean City

Russ I read that book for the first time not so long ago.

It's mind blowing that in the pages in the back they have quotes from the news and papers about Glasgow because people reading the book didn't believe it was that bad.

It's a great book Andy, gangs are back in Glasgow. Some of the more deprived areas have kids that have never been to the city centre as they will have to 'run a gauntlet' and they are too afraid.
Razor King is based on Billy Fullerton AKA King Billy. More outrageous than the book.

Regards

TRINITY said:
Hi Been lurking about for a few weeks,great forum and UK based as well :)

Looking forward to visiting on a regular basis.

Live in Glasgow,Work pretty much in countries no one else would go to.

Ssssh! This fella's SAS… Special Forces at the very least… :D

Welcome the forum, chap.

Enjoy!

right weegie meetup required, Russ is going to don his Taggart overcoat and give a short but (not) very interesting presentation on using your 'chib' to shave.Quick tour of luigi's then off for a beer and curry.What say you?

Sounds good. Shave in Luigi's, ears singed in turkish barber, buy alum block next door, then curry in Shish Mahal 4 doors down (arse singed!). The Stand comedy club is 30 yds from the Indian's (£2 entry on a Tuesday) sound good?

pedro083 said:
The shish is my favourite curry house that place is worth a visit all on its own

Mine too Pedro and I live about 5 mins walk. The lunches are unbelievable value, they claim to have invented chicken Tikka Masala here.

Back
Top Bottom