Great British Beer Festival

http://gbbf.camra.org.uk/festivalinfo

On at Earls Court first week of August.

Not been for maybe 5-6 years but since a London TSR meet was set up for the Saturday i decided to sod it and go to the Beer festival on the Friday.

Just booked the ticket, can't wait. Mind depending how much beer i've drunk might mean no shave till the sunday :icon_razz:

Great day /night out, I've been going every Friday for the last 4 years. Gets very busy on a Friday from about 1600 onwards.

May see you there, I'm thinking of taking a friend if I can get away with 2 nights out in a week.

Have a great time.

I havent been for a couple of years but when I do I try to go on the Thursday afternoon. Quieter and all the beers havent started to run dry. Usually have some good music acts on aswell throughout the event.

That saying even when a few beers have run out theres still plenty to choose from....:icon_cheesygrin:

Less than a month away. Roll up roll up...

Group of us go to the one in Liverpool every year, which is in the crypt of the catholic cathedral. Sells out every year but always spares around on the door.

We had our first New Forest Beer Festival last week at the Hare and Hounds in my village of Sway.

The place was overwhelmed. Loads of cars were still parked up when we went out in the morning. A great time had by all.

Canuck said:
Great day /night out, I've been going every Friday for the last 4 years. Gets very busy on a Friday from about 1600 onwards.

May see you there, I'm thinking of taking a friend if I can get away with 2 nights out in a week.

If you do end up going give me a shout and i'll pass my number over and buy you a beer (online till thursday night)

Back
Top Bottom