Got this unexpected gift this morning

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
This little lot arrived this morning totally unexpected.
The wife decided to get me a gift for no reason and i’m absolutely delighted, if she’s lucky i might make her a cup of tea to show my respect lol.
Unfortunately i already have the St Barts Splash so emailed Finn from Slickboys and he’s more than happy to take it back in replace of the Keizen.
My face isn’t ready for a shave however i can’t wait hopefully tonight or tomorrow will be fine.
Turkish Coffee smells class
33E2E00B-8812-4A1D-B5AD-EB8A9C7C737E.jpeg

A&E So Cal Hipster is one of their less potent scents, but it is very, very pleasing to the nose. I like it a lot.

P.S. does your wife have a single sister with lots of money?
hahahaha i love the scent of so cal,
i was going to say one of my favourites but i’m finding myself saying that on all A&E i have.
As for the sister yes she does
however i would rather have a cup of tea lol

Your 100% right however i now have 6 A&E’s and i don’t know if i want any more of the same brand

I know what you mean. Why it was only recently that some silver tongued huxster here on the forum lured me into buying a couple new U.K. soaps to add to my current "mountain" of soaps. He mentally "pulled a gun" on me and had his way with an unsuspecting me, an elderly foreigner if you may!!! I won't name this hornswaggler except to say he often talks of the "long game" in building his business and his name rhymes with "rejoice ye". Careful, he's.....
slippery.

:whistle: ;):ROFLMAO:

I know what you mean. Why it was only recently that some silver tongued huxster here on the forum lured me into buying a couple new U.K. soaps to add to my current "mountain" of soaps. He mentally "pulled a gun" on me and had his way with an unsuspecting me, an elderly foreigner if you may!!! I won't name this hornswaggler except to say he often talks of the "long game" in building his business and his name rhymes with "rejoice ye". Careful, he's.....
slippery.

Hahahaha brilliant

slippery.

The international arm of Boycie's Used Soap Emporium has been established!

Back
Top Bottom