Got it !

One ticket to see Mark Knopfler in concert (Geordie mam/Hungarian dad). Guitarist/songwriter. Used to be in a band called Dire Straits. At the Metro Radio Arena next year. (Just off the Scotswood Road of Blaydon Races fame).
Come on bonny lad!!

Howdy little pards,

Yep, thet boy has potential! Whoever thought that a kid from Texas could play a guitar. Yew jest never cain tail.

I like some songs from his Hillbilly period in the early 90s. Here's a real rip roarer that some of you mighta not heard. If you like this song, there's lots of other versions....even a good one with Tom Jones.

Really talented guy, that's for sure. Hope y'all like the music, and maybe he'll do it in the concert.

Martin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vvv7Ep54kc

Every now and then the Queen bestows honorary decorations on foreign nationals - just as if they were true blood British. I think we should nominate Martin for such an accolade - if only because his understanding of satire makes him an exception to his countrymen and, therefore, an honorary Brit.

UKRob said:
Every now and then the Queen bestows honorary decorations on foreign nationals - just as if they were true blood British. I think we should nominate Martin for such an accolade - if only because his understanding of satire makes him an exception to his countrymen and, therefore, an honorary Brit.

That would make it very interesting when he makes a post as to what point he would take. :icon_cheesygrin:

his latest album is a gooden...my lil lad plays at the o2 academy and the university 100m away from the arena from time to time .....one day lad ...one day

Back
Top Bottom