Gold Tech $40 and climbing

Am I missing something

http://cgi.ebay.com/40s-Gillette-Gold-Tech-Safety-Razor-NOS-Blades-Case-/270773215086

I pocked one up just like this a few months ago for a tenner.

... and gets a lot of press on shaving forums which newbies stumble across, see something they want then all start "nibbling" for a week, driving the price up way beyond where it should be.

However - willing seller, willing buyer - good luck to the seller & any prospective buyer.

As the vender sayes, Simply Amazing! Known here as the funtiture man, only person on the bay with Museum on a weekly basis, leads one to wonder?

jcwit said:
As the vender sayes, Simply Amazing! Known here as the funtiture man, only person on the bay with Museum on a weekly basis, leads one to wonder?

He sells on comission, too. Take cares of and restores razors to former glory and very well so. He´s a really nice guy and his customer service is insane (read the feedback).

+1 on that. His prices are a little on the high side but that's for the reason that HM explained. I managed to get my birth year razor from him without needing a mortgage though. You really won't find a nicer person to deal with and he's completely on the level. Worry not.

Back
Top Bottom