Going to Spain?

Hi Ladies & Gents
I’m hopefully going to be in Spain working at the end of September in the Tarragona Reus area might even get to have a day in Barcelona, anyone recommend any good shops or products to lookout for.
Thanks in advance
Malcolm

Worth popping into any "El Cortes englais" department store. Mens section will have a fairly wide selection of creams like those mentioned and often praso tubs and creams lots of omega brushes aswell as others and sometimes straights if its a bigger store. They have a wide range of A/s usually but check their prices in the mens section then pop down to the basement grocery section where floid in the large bottle is often cheaper.
If you're wandering about go to perfume shops before el cortes as they are cheaper - have loads of la toja sticks, splash and balm and cheaper splashes at the back of the store serviced by ladies who all look like cheese_daves ' avatar!
Large tube of La Toja ( la tocchaa ) cream - 2.50 euros
La T stick - 1.50 euro
williams aqua velva - 4. 50 euro

..Getting served by cheese_daves' avatar ...Priceless :D

I found Spain disappointing in terms of shaving gear, one shop had NOS Swedes but they wanted too much for them. Mostly seen La Toja shaving cream mostly in cans but I did pick up a Williams Balm in Barcelona for 3 Euros and it is great stuff, it is just your luck. Often now it is the same stuff you can get back home, OK sometimes a good bit cheaper but if you are flying you are limited to how much you can take.

Back
Top Bottom