Gillette Super Adjustable

NotTheStig said:
Thanks Hax and Dodgy. There is always more to it than it seems from the outside. hr]
Here is the injector I won:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270868616848?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Looks good NTS,

I believe what you have there is an I type, which should shave pretty much like that adjustable set on about #3 or so. Nice looking little razor that you bought for a good price. Oh yeah, be sure and try those old Schick blades included in your deal.....very possibly those are good ones.

Martin

rangers62 said:
I have a short handled, all metal head SA bought from our own Frenchblade (Max). It is the best razor I have ever used, even outstrips the Slim.

the Short handled ones and the regular ones with & without the plastic baseplate are quite common on the bay.

i got a mint shorty for £13.00 buy it now last year.

sunburyboy93 said:
rangers62 said:
I have a short handled, all metal head SA bought from our own Frenchblade (Max). It is the best razor I have ever used, even outstrips the Slim.

the Short handled ones and the regular ones with & without the plastic baseplate are quite common on the bay.

Come again Steve? :icon_confused: lol

Steve, I wouldn't be surprised if you got a job lot of Toggles for £13 buy it now.

But I will keep an eye out...
I've already got 20+ DEs so really need another one (tch)

rangers62 said:
sunburyboy93 said:
rangers62 said:

wooh hoo !!
flasher.gif

sunburyboy93 said:
rangers62 said:
sunburyboy93 said:
rangers62 said:

wooh hoo !!
flasher.gif

LOL

Father Ted said:
Hax said:
Still after the short handled version, it keeps eluding me so far...
Adam
Try eBay USA, I picked mine up (I was after an S1) on there very reasonably. The seller didnt list the UK as a shipping option but I asked if they would be prepared to send it to the UK and they agreed. Pitched up inside a week and very reasonably priced too - I think all in I paid £35 including shipping for a very clean unmarked example.

Cheers Ted - I have been looking at the ones in the US - but they either go for more than the customs limit (I don't mind paying the fair duty, but object to the Post Offices £8 handling charge!) or the seller point blank refuses to ship to UK... That said, I've kinda got my heart set on a V1 shorty so I'm not "rushing" ;)

TBH Hax I have never been stung for second hand stuff through customs in all my years trading on eBay (and Yahoo! before that).
The only 2 times I have been stung were on a Fuji camera from Hong Kong, and a made to measure duffel coat (going through a Jonathan Creek phase) from Thialand.
I have had packages that have clearly been tampered with by customs (notably one from France that looked like it had been used in a game of football then wrapped back up in a poly bag), but never hit with customs charges apart from the two items that were clearly new and expensive.

Back
Top Bottom