Gillette series ASB on offer in Tesco

Tesco had it on offer today, half price at £1.99 75ml is it any good?

BTW They also has a Fusion and 12 blades for £19.99 Bargain!!!! if you like that kind of thing :p :?

It's OK - I bought some two weeks ago in Poundland for - you've guessed it - £1!!

Soothing but a little drying (it's got alcohol high up on the ingredients list) - you'll want some moisturiser afterwards. Smells pleasant enough though and I'd say it was fine for £1.99

(Stretch to just under a fiver though and you can get the L'Oreal Men Expert 24hr Hydrating AS Balm which soothes & moisturises and I really like.)

Is that the one in the plastic 'upside down' white bottle thats ribbed 'for extra pleasure'?

I bought some the other week and it was too harsh on my face too much alcohol in it, however I did have a good score in Morrisons as they had a line of Gillete pre-shave & after-shave balms & gel, moisturisers, face wash all for a pound reduced from £4.49 each, bought 'em all in the end because for the price of all of them was the price of what one would norm cost!

Personally I much prefer the Nivea Sensitive AS Balm. Need to get some Trumpers Skin-food though....

Back
Top Bottom