Gillette Nacet

I have just been given a pack of Gillette Nacet blades to try. Now, I know blades are a personal thing, like razors but, I would welcome opinions on these blades.While the brand is obviously familiar, the Nacet blade is not.All I know is they are made in Russia under licence.

I've tried a few different blades labelled Nacet, none of them were bad. The really old ones were made in Czech republic but more recently Russia (St. Petersburg). All OK but the older the better.

Have two different sorts of nacets right now. I really like them both. To be honest, I like most Gillette blades and particularly the St Pete ones. Just wished they werent co trolled by a huge, faceless, greedy, soulless international conglomerate that doesnt give a rats about its customers, shaving or anything else except money.

Thank you doctor, I feel better now. I can let myself out.

Pete said:
I've tried a few different blades labelled Nacet, none of them were bad.

+1

• I'm not sure there is much difference between the Russian and Malaysian-mades.
      • Personally, I can't comment on the older/vintage ones much, as my face doesn't much get along with older stock blades very often.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

The platinum Nacets are amongst my favourite blades - sharp and smooth, and I find they wear out gracefully, with plenty of warning that they're going over. Just bought a hundred.

Plus one on these.
All the Petersburg products blades work well for me and I think I've tried a few of them now.
If they are sharp enough to cut a croc in half they must be sharp!!
RTS

Back
Top Bottom