Gillette Fusion Proglide Power Razor

The best a man can get just keeps getting 'better', now even sporting a microchip. What next?

Product Features

* The razor has been reengineered and redesigned to create Gillette's Most Comfortable Shave
* Maintain optimal blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of the face
* Includes an enhanced blade, a comb guard to better align long hairs and new rinse-through slots
* Delivers soothing micro-pulses for incredible comfort
* On-board microchip that provides consistent power, shave after shave

What does the vibrating actually do?

I tried my brothers vibrating mach 3 once and noticed no difference other than the fact that the buzzing and vibrating was distracting me from the task in hand.......... although I wouldn't call shaving with a mach 3 a task.

This will be another one i won't buy, just checked my OLD razor box and i have about sixteen of the multi-blade type things. Every time there was an offer on the missus used to buy me another one.......silly cow.

It seems Gillette are moving in the direction of 'Intel Inside' and further towards dumbing down the art of shaving.

Eventually, someone will invent a 'razor' that you put on your face and you simply shave my moving your fingers across an iPad which has a 3D image of your face displayed with 10X zoom capability.

DEbest said:
It seems Gillette are moving in the direction of 'Intel Inside' and further towards dumbing down the art of shaving.

Eventually, someone will invent a 'razor' that you put on your face and you simply shave my moving your fingers across an iPad which has a 3D image of your face displayed with 10X zoom capability.

Now that might stop me missing bits :D

The 'power' thing is a bit of a gimmick so I'll be buying the non-vibrating version.

No razor comes close to the performance of the Fusion for head-shaving.

It won't be going anywhere near my beautiful face though.

joe mcclaine said:
No razor comes close to the performance of the Fusion for head-shaving.

Any time I read about head shaving I think about a guy who used to work with me who shaved his head and one day he came to work with a big....... nay.... massive plaster on the back of his head. He had rushed shaving it using some disposable and had taken a chunk out his head about 2 inches tall and half an inch wide. It took months to heal properly and every time I think of it I imagine the skin peeling off like you'd peel a potato.

I have only shaved my head down to the bare bones once and I did it because I had heat stroke and was trying to stop my head from itching.

I given up wondering what new superfluous gimmicks they are going to move onto next.. becuase even with my fertile imagination i just cant make this stuff up any better than they do already.

Dara says it all really - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WvgH-MP87A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WvgH-MP87A</a><!-- m -->

Oh for Head shaving , i was using an Azor M .. But on my Holidays i picked up a Headblade and must admit its rather natty.

andyjreid said:
What does the vibrating actually do?

I tried my brothers vibrating mach 3 once and noticed no difference other than the fact that the buzzing and vibrating was distracting me from the task in hand.......... although I wouldn't call shaving with a mach 3 a task.

It helps your hand shaking so you could get lovely nicks

Back
Top Bottom