Gillette fatboy

Hi all, if I find DE shaving is for me I have sort of fallen in love with the look of a fatboy. How often do they come up for sale and around about what price am I looking for one? Have also looked at the slim and saw it was made up to 86 (my birthyear). How often do they come up? Cheers, Ed

Fatboys fairly regularly on t'bay. Slims all the time.

Slims maybe £20-25 fatboys maybe £40-50 depending on condition. Love those fatboys.

They keep their value and are great razors.

If I were you I'd maybe put a "razor wanted" note in the B/S/T thread in the shopping area. We're blessed in having a few knowledgeable & genuine guys on the forum who have a reasonable throughflow of restored & reclaimed razors which often include slims & fatboys. Big advantage of buying from them is that unlike EvilBay you can be assured of what you're getting and the fixed price. Quite sure if you contain the excitement for a week or so something will come along which will suit.

JohnnyO. \ :geek:

stick your name on the list for one of the two fat boys available for loan.Try before you buy :D

....... and if you cant wait there are plenty of them on t'bay right now. But the B/S/T forum here is safer and more dependable. And for Uk buyers, no customs charges.

Back
Top Bottom