Gillette 7 O'Clock Family

I promised a group photo last week and here it is:

PMgSqKY.jpg

Did the blue 7SPs become Silver Blues?

So it was said by this man who seemed to have a Gillette connection of some sort. You decide:

Do not chase after the exorbitantly-priced OOP 7 O'clock Super Platinum blades if you wish to try them. They live on, in another incarnation. Although I cannot answer the question directly, I will tell you that the former blue packaging is incorporated as part of the name of the blade, itself.

I promised a group photo last week and here it is:

PMgSqKY.jpg

What is the 7 Diamond like? The Indian 7 Black is one of my favourite blades.

Mopar Mark comes out with gems of info in his posts, this one here I thought was very interesting, which I think describes the route the various incarnations of the infamous Swede blades took, maybe they have used the same machines to make the various incarnations of the blade?

from here

"
mata_66 said:
Sorry to bother you @Mopar Mark , according to your knowledge Gillette Bleue Extra from 1998 in a plastic dispenser (T3, I have a few of these blades) were made in the Prago Union DIU plant in the Czech Republic and not in Lodz, Poland?
Also the 'Swedes' came in dispensers and I always thought they were made in Poland before they retooled.
Thats what I said,

Lodz/Poland never produced any plastic dispenser DE blades....

Dispenser DE Blades 1st produced in UK then France, then Argentina, followed by Mexico, then Czech Republic & lastly St Petes.

I personally was involved in the refurbishment of this equipment in Gillette UK when it returned from France & was also involved in the Installation of this equipment into Czech, removal & installation into St Petes"

I'd heard of the 7 o'clock blues, but I never even realised 7 o'clock diamonds were a thing! Do you know where/when they were produced?

What is the 7 Diamond like? The Indian 7 Black is one of my favourite blades...

Like a Gillette Indian blade. :giggle: Truth be told, it's probably what morphed into the "Black". When the mail gets sorted out of the current mess I will send a few over.

I can't understand all the "Top Secret" Gillette nonsense regarding which blades are which and what may be a mere rebranding, etc. If a Gillette rep. were to come onto one of the forums and state the real truth then it would not affect their overall sales one iota. As well, half the people wouldn't believe him anyway!! "False flag!! Disinformation!!". ;) :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom