Geo Trumper -shit??

Did you eventually buy either of the full-size containers, and, if so, I guess your application for the bank loan or mortgage was successful?

It's a very nice range of soaps but the price.....!
Can’t argue that the initial outlay seems steep compared to most other soaps - however, MdeC soaps last an age so the cost per shave is minimal. Like most of us I experimented with lots of soaps but now use just two brands - P&B and MdeC. There are some pretty pricy brands sitting unused including Xpec and Saponica Veresino which are not bad soaps - just not as good in my opinion. One expensive soap that did disappoint wax Santa Maria de Novella which didn’t begin to compare to MdeC.

well heres the thingy on the trumper soaps i used... you can shave with them, they do well but you have to run them runny. use a good badger, keep it wet and reapply as you go. Its actually a good soap. But as to recommendations of others...

i have a sample of martin de candre, its perhaps 3 years old now. I bought it from an american vendor in michigan as i wanted to try the so called wonder soap. It was horrible rubbish. It was softer then Cella, and couldnt lather. Hell, the thing called williams mug shaving soap was better. and thats not saying much

Back
Top Bottom