gemstoneshaving on the ebay....

A wonderful supplier providing a personal touch , I have had telephone call's and profuse apologie's before when they have discovered that an item I have requested is out of stock .
I certainly direct my business their way when I can .
placed an order with them which had a problem with the aftershave.One e-mail and a phone call from Helen in Spain and it was sorted.Can't praise highly enough

I place an order for blades with them (via their website not eBay) over the bank holiday weekend, after reading another thread onTSR about Vitos soap I decided to place a further order for 200g to try. A parcel arrived to day with a message on a slip that read, "we have combined postage making a small saving so have included an extra 145g of soap" WOW what a pleasant and unexpected suprise. This is the second time I have bought from them in the last two weeks and I most definitely be using them again. It's a pleasure to do business with a company that gives you that personal touch.

The Alvarez cream is a damn good price on their site. Might just have to order some more being as it among my favourite 'today's theme is a luxury shave' creams.

Back
Top Bottom