Gannet Alert - Moisturiser

Actually a cream for those with a skin which tends towards oily (please note that oily skins do benefit from being hydrated, even if it's just the outer layers; I checked with a cosmetic chemist and a beauty therapy lecturer before forst making this cream).

The oils used are ones which have a balancing effect and the cream in use is non-greasy. People (all female) who've tried the tester on my stall say that they like the feel but not the fragrance - this is from the small amounts of Juniperberry and Cedarwood essential oils.

Other ingredients are springwater, orangeflower water and cucumber extract (besides the required emulsifier and preservative).

No more than 6 testers please (as I have only a few small pots in which to decant it, I can't afford to send out full 50g dispensers).

Send me a pm or post here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aMaJqy7Bmo&feature=related[/youtube]

Unfortunately I'll have to sit this one out.

Earlier PIF and an act of random kindness from a TSR member today means that I am grounded until I return the favours.

Good luck, chaps. Over.

Lipsy

Wow, something for my fatty skin If possible I would like to test!? ASB:s and such are to fat for me, so it would be sweet to see if it "works".

Even though he's no 6 I am ever so pleased that, for once , Mikael got in there. He always just misses the boat when there's anything good on the go. Well done you M8 !

JohnnyO.

Thank you Elaine! That´s very nice of you!!