Gannet Alert - Moisturiser

Actually a cream for those with a skin which tends towards oily (please note that oily skins do benefit from being hydrated, even if it's just the outer layers; I checked with a cosmetic chemist and a beauty therapy lecturer before forst making this cream).

The oils used are ones which have a balancing effect and the cream in use is non-greasy. People (all female) who've tried the tester on my stall say that they like the feel but not the fragrance - this is from the small amounts of Juniperberry and Cedarwood essential oils.

Other ingredients are springwater, orangeflower water and cucumber extract (besides the required emulsifier and preservative).

No more than 6 testers please (as I have only a few small pots in which to decant it, I can't afford to send out full 50g dispensers).

Send me a pm or post here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aMaJqy7Bmo&feature=related[/youtube]

Unfortunately I'll have to sit this one out.

Earlier PIF and an act of random kindness from a TSR member today means that I am grounded until I return the favours.

Good luck, chaps. Over.

Lipsy

Even though he's no 6 I am ever so pleased that, for once , Mikael got in there. He always just misses the boat when there's anything good on the go. Well done you M8 !

JohnnyO. ;)

Briallen said:
Mikael said:
Wow, something for my fatty skin :D If possible I would like to test!? ASB:s and such are to fat for me, so it would be sweet to see if it "works".

After I've filled the little pots for the others I'll put the dispenser (it's a type I use for soe creams and lotions - pump top, but don't press too vigorously!) in with your soap.

Thank you Elaine! That´s very nice of you!! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom