FT: Proraso after shave lotion, after shave balm

Standard glass bottles, 100ml each, approx. 90% full.

They're both currently back home in Greece, I'll be going there next month so I'll ship them to you.
Balm is stored in the refrigerator. Both were purchased summer 2010.

Let me know if you want to try them and have something interesting to trade (of any value).

If anyone (paging 'Nick the Greek') has a nice small vintage soap stick/brush cylindrical tube available, that would come in handy for example.
I would like to use it for my recently acquired (Nigel's) Wee Scott, while on the road...

If no interest in the few weeks to come, I'll PIF the Proraso items to anyone who wants to give them a go. (Mikael for the after shave for example?) :)

Thanks.

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 71
  • P2.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 71
Ok, at the moment the Proraso after shave balm is reserved for someone who kindly offered to try find me a decent little tube for my Wee Scott.
In addition, regardless of the tube/balm potential trade, he would be interested for trying the balm out as it may be ok for his skin, hence me reserving this for him anyhow.

After shave still available, I'll have a look if I would really like something from Prof B's range as a trade and will report back with availability status of the Proraso after shave lotion.

I feel more goodies may be offered soon for a symbolic trade or as PIF, I have a need to reduce my stash and give some people the chance to try new items (in the same way I tried many new products ever since I started this last year). ;)

Back
Top Bottom