FT: Acqua di Parma wenge shave brush ***SOLD***

*** SOLD ***

Purchased this in May 2008 at the Neiman Marcus store, San Francisco.
This currently retails for £195 at Mankind.co.uk or Brummells of London.

A lovely brush indeed, with a unique and state-of-the-art stand, lovely wood handle and excellent hair. Brush has never been used, it is brand new, stand likewise, no nicks or indents. It will make a gorgeous addition to your bathroom, its style and design is unsurpassed.

The metal base of the handle is solid metal and pretty heavy, therefore on standing upright the brush has a very low center of gravity. Another detail is that this solid metal base in the handle is curved (ball-shape) so practically the brush is best to hand off its stand all the time.

I prefer denser and larger brushes and I have recently purchased a Chubby 3 hence this one has to find a new caring home - it is not used at all and I have specifically refrained from doing so in order for its new owner to enjoy it as if he bought it in a store brand new.

As this is an expensive, special item and should nobody will be interested to pay cash for it, please feel free to PM me with a good offer for a trade (a nice straight perhaps and/or a strop/stone/coticule).

I am flexible and open to suggestions for a trade.

Handle: 45 mm (approx.)
Loft: 57 mm (approx.)
Knot: 25 mm (approx.)

AdP_brush.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

RE: FT: Acqua di Parma wenge shave brush

Hi Konstantinos,

What a tremendous brush! Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to buy it, but I am sure it will sell no problem. Good luck with the sale.

Erik.

RE: FT: Acqua di Parma wenge shave brush

Just for the history, I had put this brush up for sale before here.

I started it off at 149, then reduced it down to 129, still unsold. It remains in a cardboard shoes box in which I keep some alum bars, brush stands, etc. It gets no use, and although I can keep it for using it in the future (when I refurbish my house back home and make myself a nice bathroom) I do have plenty of other brushes that suit me just fine.

So if anyone wants it, it will be my pleasure to accept a trade for it.

If you or anyone else want the brush, even if you cannot pay it now, just let me know and we can look into making a deal. As I said I am flexible on this, goal is to find it a new caring home and get a roughly equal value straight or what not myself - that's all. :icon_smile:

Back
Top Bottom