FS: Two super adjustables

Sorry for the lack of pics, but I can't figure out this Mac.....sheesh.

Update: Short handle version is SOLD.

Up for sale are two black handle Gillette supers, both of which are in nice shape. I have a long handle version dated Z1 (1979?) and a short handle one dated R3(1971). The 1979 razor has the black plastic baseplate, but still shaves fine.

Much less than usual signs of wear on these two.....TTO opens and closes smoothly and the adjuster dials click crisply. All #s pretty much black, and the handles have no blems I can see. These really are good looking clean and shiny pieces.

I'd like $35 each, which includes really really far shipping to you guys. Please use the pm feature if interested.

I know pics would make this an easier deal, so it's kind of a leap of faith. Whoever buys these will be happy with what they receive...count on it.

Thanks,

Martin

dodgy said:

Up for sale are two black handle Gillette supers, both of which are in nice shape. I have a long handle version dated Z1 (1979?) and a short handle one dated R3(1971). The 1979 razor has the black plastic baseplate, but still shaves fine.

Much less than usual signs of wear on these two.....TTO opens and closes smoothly and the adjuster dials click crisply. All #s pretty much black, and the handles have no blems I can see. These really are good looking clean and shiny pieces.

I'd like $35 each, which includes really really far shipping to you guys. Please use the pm feature if interested.

I know pics would make this an easier deal, so it's kind of a leap of faith. Whoever buys these will be happy with what they receive...count on it.

Thanks,

Martin

useless.gif

ha ha ha..... sorry

fatboy1971 said:
dodgy said:

useless.gif

ha ha ha..... sorry

That's good timing...I was gonna bump this thread soon anyway. The pics were taken and loaded in the Mac, but I can't figure out the posting thing. Tried the Help section and nada. I agree with you about pics making all the difference.

I'm surprised there's been no bites at all for these things, but maybe it's that US hazing thing you guys like to do. Possibly the newer members aren't familiar with how these rarely seen pieces look. In a word..........stunning! Heh, talk about selling the sizzle.....

Maybe stunning (and rarely seen) is a little strong, but they're one of the nicer looking adjustables and I'd use the short handle version over my slim. I like the super's looks a bit more.

Ok, I'll quit before reaching that well known thousand words limit. Thank you for your pity.

Martin

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask if you were fatboy1969 at one time. Usta know one of those a while back.

If your short handled one had been a V1, I would have snapped it up straight away. Still tempted as it is as I don't have the short version... Yet....

Hiya,

One gentle bump with added pics! Thanks to Steve (hissingskunk) for the helpful tip.

Martin

Attachments

• super fs.jpg
    super fs.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 24
  • supers FS.jpg
    supers FS.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom