FS TOBS medium pure badger *COMPLETE*

This is not getting enought use in my rotation any more, so time to move it along.

60mm tall handle, 50mm loft with a 23mm knot of soft pure badger.

Taylor's have it on their website as a P2235 11.25cm (I measure it at 11cm, but that could be to do with the bloom) RRP is £39.95.

Nicely broken in and quite a soft brush, for pure badger (I think Taylors have their brush's loosely filled).
[attachment=3226]
[attachment=3227]
[attachment=3228]
Good brush for face lathering with creams, I don't know about hard soap's, as I don't use any.
Only marks on it are the 'Pure Badger' logo on the back is a little worn, and a couple of very light surface scratches (camera won't pick up), other than that it's perfect.

£16 inc PayPal fees & recorded delivery in the UK (overseas PM me for a quote)

Brush has been cleaned in anti-bacterial wash, had a quick dip in Barbicide and been well rinsed.

PM me with any questions.

RE: FS TOBS medium pure badger

Jamies said:
This is not getting enought use in my rotation any more, so time to move it along.

60mm tall handle, 50mm loft with a 23mm knot of soft pure badger.

Taylor's have it on their website as a P2235 11.25cm (I measure it at 11cm, but that could be to do with the bloom) RRP is £39.95.

Nicely broken in and quite a soft brush, for pure badger (I think Taylors have their brush's loosely filled).

Good brush for face lathering with creams, I don't know about hard soap's, as I don't use any.
Only marks on it are the 'Pure Badger' logo on the back is a little worn, and a couple of very light surface scratches (camera won't pick up), other than that it's perfect.

£16 inc PayPal fees & recorded delivery in the UK (overseas PM me for a quote)

Brush has been cleaned in anti-bacterial wash, had a quick dip in Barbicide and been well rinsed.

PM me with any questions.

Ooh, just as I am swithering about getting a badger brush to try. PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom