FS: Roger et Gallet L' Homme after shave balm **ENDED**

rum

Let me introduce you to my favourite after shave balm.

Roger & Gallet's L'Homme after shave balm has fresh, citrus head notes created by a harmony of Mint, Juniper Berry and Ylang Ylang is sustained by woody notes enriched with Spice and Amber. It has character that is resolutely masculine.

The cream is quite light but thoroughly moisturising and contains a very light hint of menthol in it. The balm does not sting and goes really well with the big soap performers.

I have one extra full pack of this superb balm (as per the pic) that I'd like to offer to the group in a bid to "up" the brand's profile (I am not associated with them in any way). The 75ml tube is unopened and still shrink-wrapped. Selling for £14 delivered anywhere in the EU. PayPal only please.

Attachments

• 6108678-1[1].jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 97
Re: FS: Roger et Gallet L' Homme after shave balm, 75, unope

I saw the brand in a pharmacy in Greece the other day, but did not stop to pick one up.
Have noticed a couple of our U.K. members and also Jose from foroafeitado.com using them...
Is this a French brand?

Yep, R&G is a French brand. A bit hard to find over here these days, hence why I thought I'd put one up for sale.

rum said:
Yep, R&G is a French brand. A bit hard to find over here these days, hence why I thought I'd put one up for sale.

It's funny you say that - my local pharmacy has just got a huge R&G display thing in that's really irritating his customers on account of it filling most of the floor space :lol:

hunnymonster said:
It's funny you say that - my local pharmacy has just got a huge R&G display thing in that's really irritating his customers on account of it filling most of the floor space :lol:

I hear that a lot - R&G (I find) is everywhere you go. It's the L'Homme range though that doesn't seem to appear very much...

Back
Top Bottom