FS: Rocket HD - SOLD

For sale, a rocket HD in fair/good condition, a bit of plate loss under the head, and on the top of the handle. (see pics for details)
Mechanism is smooth and the silo doors are in perfect condition.

Price: 24 GBP Now 22 GBP "Paypal gift" including postage within the EU

Picture: (More pics)

DSCF5721.jpg

Max

Re: FS: Rocket HD - REDUCED

How the hell is this still here :? Best razor i have and the only one i use daily now,great shavers in my opinion..

Re: FS: Rocket HD - REDUCED

Thejollyboys said:
Guy's,

This will be exactly as Max has described, if not better. Someone will snap this up soon.

Great bloke to deal with to.

Thanks Andy, I prefer to downplay condition, and have people pleasantly surprised, than the other way around.

slash said:
How the hell is this still here :? Best razor i have and the only one i use daily now,great shavers in my opinion..

You're as surprised as me!

Max

A Fatboy and an HD a matter of days... Blimeys.

HD Rockets are good, but I tend to turn to mine when I have a couple of days' worth of stubble that needs mowing down - it's perfect for that...

Enjoy it, though,

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
A Fatboy and an HD a matter of days... Blimeys.

HD Rockets are good, but I tend to turn to mine when I have a couple of days' worth of stubble that needs mowing down - it's perfect for that...

Enjoy it, though,

Lipsy

Well HD is British.

I know, and it's one of the reasons why I like it also. I was very lucky to win one on here thanks to the generosity of Kev...

TSR: A daily reminder that there's good folk out there, despite what some folk would have you believe.

Lipsy

Back
Top Bottom