FS: Ralph Lauren Safari shaving soap + cologne **ALL GONE**

rum

Following an early spring clear-out, I am putting up for sale my recently acquired Ralph Lauren Safari shaving soap (used twice and contains tallow) and 75ml cologne EdT spray (used twice), as pictured.

I have the original box and packaging for both. The soap is currently sitting quite nicely in an ex-Monsavon plastic bowl. I can send it out in that or in the original packaging.

Currently giving these prices for EU destinations, for payment via PayPal only, but if you want me to send them beyond, postage will be extra:

Shaving Soap: £14, delivered within the EU

Cologne: £24, delivered within the EU

or buy both for: £34

Any questions, please ask!

Attachments

• DSCF0060.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 98
Re: FS: Ralph Lauren Safari shaving soap + cologne

im absolutely skint until monday, but if no one has snatched it by then, i'd love to take the soap off your hands. I have the EDT and its a smell I like a lot. I hear good things about the soap too!!

Re: FS: Ralph Lauren Safari shaving soap + cologne

shrink said:
im absolutely skint until monday, but if no one has snatched it by then, i'd love to take the soap off your hands. I have the EDT and its a smell I like a lot. I hear good things about the soap too!!

Sounds good to me. I try to update my BST posts as soon as I can after submitting them. So, if this ad is still showing as available in a weeks' time, do get in touch.

Back
Top Bottom