FS: P2 1970 Super Adjustable

P2 1970 Super Adjustable in Very Good to Excellent condition.

Price GBP 25 shipped. PayPal accepted.

Attachments

• razors 001.JPG
    359 bytes · Views: 139
  • razors 003.JPG
    359 bytes · Views: 138
I am pleased... looking forward to receiving it and giving its first run.

Thought it was about time to try an adjustable - and why not choose one in good condition and a year older than me!

you'll love it

i'd recommend starting on setting 4 or 5 for your first WTG outing and remember to loosen off before adjusting the blade settings.

sorry if i'm stating the obvious :oops:

It arrived this morning... so dive into my first shave.

Erasmic (tallow) soap and one day old beard.

Loaded it with a new 7'oclock yellow setting it to 3 before tightening (thanks for the tip)
Good shave on one side but too mild. Made a mistake by adjusting to 5 (loosened the doors, again thanks for the tip) and now it was too harsh. So reset to 4 and guess what.... it seemed to be just right :roll:

So have to try some more shaves this week with it set to 4, but this may have been my goldilocks moment.

Condition of the razor is excellent as Erwin said. Just the lettering of the numbers has lost paint - but hey this razor is a year older than me and I can tell you if my only problem was a bit of paint wear then I'd be very happy.

Cheers Erwin

Best to find the one setting that you are happy with, I do like to dial down though when going ATG...I find it's the easiest way to get super smooth time permitting.

Back
Top Bottom