FS: Boxed Black Tip SuperSpeed W3 (1951) - SOLD

Very nice condition, without plating loss, box has a small crack in the top (see pictures)
Razor has been cleaned, serviced and disinfected, ready for use.

Price 25 GBP inc postage within the EU. - NOW 23 GBP

Paypal gift, first PM secures.

Max

• SOLD[/list:u][/list:u]

hPwLZ.jpg

EGrN8.jpg

hzMRM.jpg

K9nHP.jpg

uv2do.jpg

Re: FS: Boxed Black Tip SuperSpeed W3 (1951)

They're pretty nice shavers and certainly less aggressive than a Red Tip.

But you should be careful, they are pretty light, 47gr., therefore if you're one of those who prefer heavier razors, you should probably pass on this.

Nice condition on this one, another fine razor from Max. ;)

N_Architect said:
They're pretty nice shavers and certainly less aggressive than a Red Tip.

But you should be careful, they are pretty light, 47gr., therefore if you're one of those who prefer heavier razors, you should probably pass on this.

Nice condition on this one, another fine razor from Max. ;)

That is significantly lighter than a Redtip (according to google, anyway. I wouldnt know! 65g)

Lighter metal? Difference in the build?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mr-razor.com/Rasierer/One-Piece%20solid%20guard%20bar/1951%20%28W3%29%20black%20tip%20Super-Speed%20nickel-aluminum%20handle.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mr-razor.com/Rasierer/One-Piece% ... handle.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Apologies, it's 43gr.

Hiya,

I believe this is the aluminum handle version, and as others have mentioned it's a good bit lighter than most (if not all) other superspeeds. The balance is different as a result, with the razor being a bit head heavy.

Personally, I like the way these feel, since I much prefer a head heavy razor over a handle heavy one. The aluminum black tip provides a nice shave, even with the light weight. It's all about the distribution and balance.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom