FS: 1950s type US made Aristocrat GONE

Hiya,

Razor is SOLD. Thank you TSR.

Much as I'd like to keep every one of these I find, the funds are needed for more shaving crap! Sheeesh, it never does end.

Up for sale is a nice condition undated 1950s type US made Aristocrat. Gotta be my favorite fixed head razor when it comes to performance., and it looks pretty good also.

Sigh.......anyway, there's very little wrong with this razor. You can notice a small area of faded gold on the left door (hard to see but it's there if you look), and the endcaps are very slightly worn. There's also some very fine wear marks close to the safty bar. Heh, that's it....................everything else is fine. The handle is about perfect.

The doors show much less than usual signs of use and they open and close smoothly. You can see the razor has all the gold and it's a bright and clean piece.

Shipping costs will be $5-6 sent to way the hell where you guys are, so let's call it $40 with shipping included. Whoever buys this razor will be a happy guy.

Please use the pm feature if interested,

Thanks,

Martin

Attachments

• 1950s type Aristo for sale 002 (Small).jpg
    1950s type Aristo for sale 002 (Small).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 44
  • 1950s type Aristo for sale 004 (Small) (2).jpg
    1950s type Aristo for sale 004 (Small) (2).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 1950s type Aristo for sale 005 (Small).jpg
    1950s type Aristo for sale 005 (Small).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 28
RE: FS: 1950s type US made Aristocrat

N_Architect said:
Fantastic price Martin, very nice condition.

Well, I bought that piece right and it cleaned up well. Even used it myself and it's very smooooooth. Might as well offer it up for a decent price.

Thanks for the nice words Konstantinos,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom