French Blade (Max): A Real Asset!

I know I have said this before, but I will say it again.

What a tremendous asset Max is to the Forum. He always seems able to come up with the goods, at a great price and then delivers them really quick.

Point in case: I was after a 1961 G2 Fatboy for a mate of mine. A message to Max and a response within the hour confirming he can supply the razor and at a very good price. Thanks Max!! :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Hiya,

Yeah, I agree that every forum should have a Max like creature. He's a good guy to deal with and part of the price you pay is knowing you have recourse if something isn't quite right. Yeah, lots of times there's no way to tell if there's a razor problem without actually using the thing. Plus, he's also willing to spend time helping in some ways.

I hope he doesn't mind me saying this, but he and I have a special deal going. Yeah, he lets me know when any razors dated E1.E4.F1. or F4 come to him. I'll buy all he can get, since I know I can turn em over for some serious cash. Yes, there's one member I know who has this attraction to all things dated E4. Yeah, it's kind of a game I play with him.....

Martin

Back
Top Bottom