FragranceX cancelled my order!

So there I was, happily ordering Art of Shaving Lavendar, imagining the wonderful aroma filling the bathroom as I pressed the 'Submit' button to dislodge the jar from its shelf in some warehouse in the US and into a box to make its way around the world to Dublin. A few days passed and I began to wonder why I had not received an e-mail to say it had shipped. Sent e-mail to check, reply was along the line of be patient, everything is okay. Then today I got an e-mail telling me the last one, which I apparently ordered, was damaged and unsellable and it is now out of stock and despite their best efforts nothing could be done.

Checked website and saw it was still possible to order the same cream and then came at it from a different search on the site and it was 'out of stock'. It seems there may be an art to ordering Art of Shaving products from the site - I have had no problem getting Tabac from them and at a great price.

I had a look on Frag X tonight actually and there didn't seem to be any AoS left.

I just think you were a bit unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom