Flying Eagle DE Blades

Anyone used them? They any good? etc. ...

I just know they're made in Shanghai, which, while that might pack a certain "Terry & the Pirates" type of romantic image of them, it isn't necessarily "a good, clean-shaven" image of them.

Don't do it.
I believe they're made by the same people who made "dinosaur" blades. These went on sale on ebay for £5.00 for a 100.

I still have ~96 of these left. They are dreadful. The packaging is nice though. I'll happily send you some if you want to try them.......

Thanks for the input guys. I saw them on ebay being sold for between £5 & £6 for 100 plus 50 blades free. Amazingly, for some reason, the first thing I thought was along the lines of: "they must be pretty crappy blades".

And Paul: I just saw the Dinosaurs online the other night. I'd love to have any you care to spare to give them a try as well as to have a sampling as part of an 'international DE blade collection' I'm thinking of beginning - provided I can actually source some of the few that I'm aware of. :lol:
... are they Dinosaur, or Dinosaur Blue?

Urban Hermit said:
Thanks for the input guys. I saw them on ebay being sold for between £5 & £6 for 100 plus 50 blades free. Amazingly, for some reason, the first thing I thought was along the lines of: "they must be pretty crappy blades".

And Paul: I just saw the Dinosaurs online the other night. I'd love to have any you care to spare to give them a try as well as to have a sampling as part of an 'international DE blade collection' I'm thinking of beginning - provided I can actually source some of the few that I'm aware of. :lol:
... are they Dinosaur, or Dinosaur Blue?

I've not seen the Dinosaur blue. Mine are in yellow packaging.
Send me a PM with your address and I'll stick some blades in an envelope.....

Back
Top Bottom