floid

Urban Hermit said:
I have a link to a site that sells Spanish shaving stuff - I haven't used it, so I can't really endorse it, but I'll post it when I get home and people can check it for themselves.

is it the guy on ebay?
i got my La Toja soap from him

Well i got the floid from paul today both smell quite good will give them both a couple of shaves each before i decide which one i prefer. But you were right the musgo real smells real nice.

hando said:
Urban Hermit said:
I have a link to a site that sells Spanish shaving stuff - I haven't used it, so I can't really endorse it, but I'll post it when I get home and people can check it for themselves.

is it the guy on ebay?
i got my La Toja soap from him

um, ...
    • I haven't a clue as to who he is, or who 'the guy' is you mean - at least not that I can think of at this point - this is the clicky-thang to get to the site I found whilst wwilfing one day.
          • Happy stash hunting gang![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Ok, next time I'm down in spain to stock up on smokes, I'll stock up on some Latoya stuff, because these prices are mad!
The Latoya shaving cream goes for around 2 euros if my memory serves me right (I bought one, never used). that's a 300% markup right there... :shock: :shock:

What I'll do when I'm down there is stock up, and flog them on at cost price (or as close as possible), sounds good?
I'll buy 10-12 of each (stick and cream), and we'll do first come first serve ;)

Just checked, 2 shaving creams + shipping: 24 GBP, I can probably do it for half that.

FB.

that's the guy i got my La Toja soap stick from via ebay

a member here who hasn't been on in a while brought a few of us La Toja stuff back from a holiday

the aftershave splash is very good a smells nice as well
the soap stick is top notch
i'd reckon the balm would be good

not sure about the cream

Thanks Hando. Been off for a while hence the late reply. I was never very keen on patchouli when I was a kid and everyone drowned their denim jackets in it so I think I'll pass ta!

Back
Top Bottom