Floid Blue still available at Maguire's and Connaught

RE: Floid Blue still available at Maguire's

pedro083 said:
Love this stuff, I am well stoked though

Yeah, but one day you won't be! :icon_sad: I think I must have bought Paul's last bottle (arrived today - as always superbly Royal Mail survivable packaging!). To be honest, if I had the money I'd be buying the entire Maguire stock as well!

Anyone know of other AS that's Floid Blue-ish?

Paul said:
We still have 11 bottles of Floid blue.

Best regards.

Paul

Thanks for that update, Paul! I have amended my OP accordingly. Can you clarify - is that 11 bottles of the Floid Blue AS you have in stock? And what about the Sandolor?

For those unfamiliar with Paul, he runs Connaught Shaving Always excellent service! Hope the mods will forgive this plug!

As our existing customers will be aware, we buy all stock lines in large volumes to smooth out supply issues from 'smaller' manufacturers. In addition to this, we received advanced non-disclosure of the discontinuation of specific Floid products.. As a result of this, we pre-booked stock of the discontinued items and also bought up remaining stock in the distribution channel to extend the supply to our customers. :)

We currently have decent stock levels on ALL Floid Products, including;
- Sandolor Gel (200ml)
- Amber Aftershave (400ml)
- Blue Aftershave (400ml)
- Orange & Blue Vapourisers to fit/match both aftershaves

We will also be introducing several new Floid products to the UK market in the next few weeks...

MAGUIRE said:
We will also be introducing several new Floid products to the UK market in the next few weeks...

Come on then, Jonathan! Spill the beans! What's these 'new Floid products' then?!!!!

Paul said:
Yes 11 of the 400 ml blue a/s but no sandolor left, sorry.

Ordered a bottle from you on Wed night (along with a Speick stick) and it was with me first thing Friday morning.

Cracking service as always - thanks, Paul!

I am currently in Spain and whilst I am a big fan of all things La Toja I am not too keen on the Floid range of products over here.

I have to admit not trying them in anger but have sampled the AS in the shops.The 2 I have seen are both red and I think one is "VIGOROUS" and the other is "suave". How do these compare with the Italian offerings? Also,is the blue available in a Spanish form?

Dipesh said:
From what I've read the Spanish ones are of a higher alcohol and are stronger scented.

There's no Spanish blue.

Hope that helps!

There is a spanish blue, the 3 bottles in my cuboard can testify to that, only difference to the italien is there is no menthol in the spanish blue

Back
Top Bottom