Fine Head Hair Tough Beard

Is it quite common for mean with fine hair on the head to have a tough beard?

This is one reason why Jones gave up shaving - he said that when he would shave in the morning he'd have a "5 o'clock shadow" by midday.[attachment=0]

At this time of year the beard is getting longer (and he may well wear his red overalls at work during the week before Christmas) - but it's the reason why I can't even get a primary test in my quest to make a suitable shaving soap.

Attachments

• beard.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 133
Is that what it´s called - "fine hair"? My kids calls me "baldy".

My God, Jones looks like my dad, may he RIP. But dear ol dad would _never_ have had long hair though, never :lol:

Yep, he's a distinguished looking gent that would look even more so without the collar warmer. Come on Briallen just remove the creature when he's had too many ales and buy him a scarf.

Is that what it´s called - "fine hair"? My kids calls me "baldy".
What's left is very fine and it started disappearing years ago.

In complete contrast to his beard which remains strong and plentiful.

Come on Briallen just remove the creature when he's had too many ales and buy him a scarf
No way - he looks 'orrible with a bare chin (he did shave it off about 33 years ago and the look didn't suit him at all).

Distinguishing gent indeed. Beard gives character. Curious, what was Jones shaving with?

Don't recall my hair growth with disposable but electric it's indeed 5 o'clock shadow. With the Rolls it's 1-1.5 days, straight 1.5-2 days till I have to shave again. Mine isn't heavy like Sir Jones.

Back
Top Bottom