Fido and B&B

Poor old Fido was banned from B&B due to a little misunderstanding about an Englishman's use of language.

After reading another thread I wondered if all traces of Fido had been wiped off B&B. The answer is no.

Most interesting of all is that I came across this:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136292&highlight=Fido

Someone might wish to point out they banned me!

Now isn't it strange that no one has picked up the connection with this:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=156282

In a way, it's a shame I'm not on B&B I have no animousity towards them. Half my family are Americans and I sort of understand why our cultures clash.

Fido said:
Poor old Fido was banned from B&B due to a little misunderstanding about an Englishman's use of language.

Youre just a bad, bad boy Fido and you should be banned from all forums.
I dont know why youre allowed on this one quite frankly,, all that 'cussin and swearin' and its not as if you know anything about shaving brushes or make a meaningful contribution,,is it?
Good ol B&B, well done I say,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
regards, beejay

Fact is that all places on the net are owned by someone or some organisation and they are paid for. As such if the owner or their mates decide that its their ball and they don't want so and so to play then that is their prerogative.

We can still have a laugh about them but if they want to behave that way its down to them.

To be fair to those B&B members you didn't manage to remain a member long enough to be really established or recognised. I can't remember, why on earth did they ban mild mannered Fido?

Banned......forever???? Without a previous temporary ban or advertisement? Its a very rude punishment....What are you doing? ....I don't know you very much, but you always have good sense and knowledge in your posts ,.....I don't understand very well the ban ....but B&B is a very hard forum to survive..... :lol:

Peter,

I didn't click on the link because like another forum I no longer contribute to ( you know the one ), I abhor that blasted site with a passion. So much so that I'd very much rather shove a glass jar up my rectum.

It's not at all a shame you aren't there. You're not an uneducated chav. At least by your posts you don't seem to be.
I've known people get banned for less. How is it that one gets harassed 9000x within a week? Simple, you have power tripping
egotistical phonies. They hide behind their sticky keyboards threatening people worldwide because they have "the ban" button.
"Ouuugh I'm scurrrred."

What shocks me-well I reckon it shouldn't considering they are after all hicks and sister f*****s. It's apparent the mods there do not communicate with each other. I received same warning by 2 people! By the time I obliged I'd received the same bloody thing.
I reckon these people simply can't see because their eyes are apparently spunk-filled by their boyfriends.

There may be twenty some thousand members there but sure as hell doesn't make it a be all end all site.

"Oh Noes I got banned...what am I to do?" Newsflash there are other forums. Forums filled with content and not bumbling idiocy.

They can DIAFF for all I care.
aFu_ComputerSlap.gif

And to think I once got a warning from an American Moderator in a "Christian" chatroom for saying that Jesus rode in to Jerusalem on an ass. We know that ass has a different meaning in American, however to this day I still wonder what possible obscenity or profanity the Mod felt I had in Mind ! 'Nuff said, Fido, you know how popular you are in TSR & we've gained a valued contributor, whilst they can sail on in splendid isolation.

:roll: JohnnyO.

Ivan, most of us have more reason than you to be annoyed with B&B but instead of this continuous stream of bile you eject on a frequent basis we gently mock, tease and debunk our American cousins. Do you think you could do the same? We'd all be very appreciative.

SiR-ed8 said:
I reckon these people simply can't see because their eyes are apparently spunk-filled by their boyfriends.

I don't think Ivan has been told that TSR is not just a shaving site but also a thriving gay community where men hook up with each other behind their SWMBO's backs. That's how I met Ollie and we are both blissfully happy. Comments like that bring tears to my eyes. :?

Put it this way, there's a whole other meaning to 'achieving BBS'! :shock:

Oh dearie me PigC ; give me an advance post for a warning in future m8. What a time I had drying off my keyboard there, I would just have to be having a cup of coffee when I read that !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnnyO. :geek:

I still can't make out why Peter was banned. If they ban him they should ban most people.
Does anyone have a link to the offending thread?
Kristian

Back
Top Bottom