Fether blade in the slim

To day of all days,I just can't nick my self,I have a very public day so no bleeding as I am off to bluewater shopping centre on a spying mission on behalf of the shaving comuinity more about that in another post. Lots of well off people think Thay have a monopoly in fine shaving so I dress a little scruffy just to make a point!!! So the shave? Most people know that fether blades are super sharp and a Gillette slim can be slightly aggressive when on the high numbers so I was concerned that a hacking is coming my way:icon_sad: so a condemned man is alowed a final cigarette and all that.I got my shave on ! Taylors sandalwood cream and the thiers issard brush. WOW what a shave,smooth very smooth no cuts,nicks just a fantastic shave on number 3 highly recommended needed a very soft touch.:icon :icon_razz:

Excellent stuff, there seems to be a lot of scaremongering about Feathers and I just don't understand it.

I seem to cut myself less with a feather than most other blades I have tried. I used a Rocket HD and Feather combo today and it was sublime.

Let us know if there is anything worthwhile in Bluewater. :)

Lose the beard said:
Excellent stuff, there seems to be a lot of scaremongering about Feathers and I just don't understand it.

I seem to cut myself less with a feather than most other blades I have tried. I used a Rocket HD and Feather combo today and it was sublime.

Let us know if there is anything worthwhile in Bluewater. :)

That's the next post in a bit:)

Some good shopping at Blue Water.

L'Occitane
Molton Brown
Crabtree & Evelyn
SpaceNK.
Perfume Shop

Bits and pieces in John Lewis and House of Fraser (the girl on the Guerlain counter at House of Fraser is worth a chat with as she knows her stuff, unlike a lot of them)

Back
Top Bottom