Fess up!!!

This evening I negotiated a Buy it now price on a nice shiny cased Fatboy for £20 + P&P and some toe rag nipped in and pinched it in the minute between him emailing me to say he had accepted my offer changed it to a BIN and me trotting off to buy it!

Which one of you was it? :evil:

not me, but while we are on the subject has one of you swines done a dodgy deal on this ? :
!B2ScV!QBGk~$(KGrHqZ,!hQE)72kkjrKBMh5jmgDNQ~~_12.JPG

i had a snipe already setup for tomorrow and bam !!!, listing removed, i suspect a nice offer was given to end the auction !!! ;) :lol:

KRF1963 said:
This evening I negotiated a Buy it now price on a nice shiny cased Fatboy for £20 + P&P and some toe rag nipped in and pinched it in the minute between him emailing me to say he had accepted my offer changed it to a BIN and me trotting off to buy it!

Which one of you was it? :evil:

I thought it was against eBay T&C to approach sellers to get them to accept a BIN for an auction?

Anyway, it wasn't I.

Ian

sunburyboy93 said:
not me, but while we are on the subject has one of you swines done a dodgy deal on this ? :
!B2ScV!QBGk~$(KGrHqZ,!hQE)72kkjrKBMh5jmgDNQ~~_12.JPG

i had a snipe already setup for tomorrow and bam !!!, listing removed, i suspect a nice offer was given to end the auction !!! ;) :lol:

I would never accept an offer to end an auction early. Someone offered me £100 for a postcard I thought was worth around £50. It sold for £476.

It won't be long before there's a cyber ruck over this type of nonsense.

It kicked off at B&B over the same kind of thing.

Dealers picking up razors cheap and then mugging B&B posters.

I find it quite funny, actually.

"I'm telling! Miss! Miss! He stealed my razor, innit?"

I was only kidding guys!

I didn't break any Ebay rules as that is only when they end an auction early and complete the deal "privately".

Good luck to whoever got it.

Back
Top Bottom