February 2017 Aquisitions

DSC_0555_zpsmdpejlmm.jpg

DSC_0558_zpsjswp9go3.jpg

My Tuckmar Solingen Finest Silver Steel 5/8th Arrived Today..Its Factory Fresh & in Mint Condition..It has an Excellent Factory Grind..I Will Hone Her Tonight..My Next Shave I Reckon..:D

Billy

Waiting for this lot to arrive

Feather AS-D2S
Natural Shaving Cream by Executive Shaving
Simpsons Duke 3 Best Badger Hair Shaving Brush
Baxter of California Daily Face Wash 300ml
Lucky Tiger Face Scrub

Don't know if you have used the executive shaving Natural Shaving Cream before, but it is fabulous, silky soft whips up a great lather. Love it

Any chance you could let me know what the orange menthol soap is like? :) Sounds delicious!

I have only bowl lathered it to see the initial performance and scent, and it is by all regards an awesome soap already! Scent is spot on, sweet oranges, and it explodes in lather like seldom seen. Great!

From their web:
"Orange Menthol is fragranced with 100% essential oils, and contains menthol crystals for a light cooling effect. The sweet orange smell is balanced well with the cool menthol, for a wonderful, cool, sweet, citrus experience. We purposely kept the menthol low on this soap. If you are expecting something that will freeze your face off ,this is not it."

Any chance you could let me know what the orange menthol soap is like? :) Sounds delicious!

Used it today. It (menthol level) is comparable to Proraso White, if you're familiar with that. Around half the chill of Proraso Green. Very nice.

Scent is spot on - sweet oranges. Oh man. And performance stellar.

image.jpg Received yesterday, 800 of these superb blades on offer at Gemstone Trading. I have @Blackmass to thank for turning me on to these after he was kind enough to send me some a while back and on first use I thought they was much like Astra SPs but after using them for some time now I have come to realise that they are so much more, I have found these to be a fantastic all round blade that for( me )work with all of my razors and work really well. Not that I am knocking Astra SPs which I still like, I just find these to have the edge as I do with my Polsilver (Lodz) stainless blades. Needless to say but I won't be needing to be buying any DE blades for the foreseeable. :)

Back
Top Bottom