Feathers - Love em'

Well I'm just had my 2nd shave with the feather and I love it. Shaved like a dream. I have read, some find they don't last very long, and some find the first shave with them isn't brilliant. My first shave was fine, and they are so much better I'll be happy if 2 shaves is all I get out of them. Favourite blade so far (but haven't tried that many yet)

xenton said:
Well I'm just had my 2nd shave with the feather and I love it. Shaved like a dream. I have read, some find they don't last very long, and some find the first shave with them isn't brilliant. My first shave was fine, and they are so much better I'll be happy if 2 shaves is all I get out of them. Favourite blade so far (but haven't tried that many yet)

agree there my go-to blade as well

I've brought 50 last time and now I'm use to them I love them too. Mine last a maximum of four days, after that I get the odd nick and roughness from left over beard.

Another vote for Feathers here.

Sharpness with a light touch = a good shave for me.

Generally, I do two shaves on them and sometimes find the second a little smoother - but that's maybe me doing something differently! It's funny anyway because when I try for a third shave, while passable, there's some dragging and the results aren't as clean.

An exception to the amount of shaves is the Slant where I can always get three equally good shaves.

Anyway, the Feather stands out for me as the very finest of blades.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom