Feather Artist Straight Razor for sale

Hi all,

I didn't realise that it had been so long with me posting anything on here! Going through my shaving den the other day I came across an Artist Feather Straight Razor. As I was feeling brave and have been shaving with razors for years, I thought I would take it for a test run. Everything was going until right at the end where I gave myself a nasty nic, luckily nothing serious. It made me conclude that I no longer want this razor in my collection.

Therefore its up for sale.

The Razor (there is only one and it is the plastic version) was bought from a person on here if I remember rightly and used about 4 times. I also bought a case for it ( AP Donovan, plastic, definately not leather) I also have about 10 Feather Proguard blades (they are in a case so hard to tell) and a unopened pack of Feather Professional 15 Blades.

Anyone that wants to make me a reasonable offer get in touch. I dare say that it would suit some experienced shavers but I never got on with it and now have lost any faith or courage to use it. It could be an excellent addition to somesone's den. UK sales only as I don't want either of us to get hit with hefty shipping costs.

As I work a lot in the week, I would be looking to post it out at the weekend.

Let me know what you guys think?

Enjoy your shaves!

Best regards

Mark (email: markamonaghan@outlook.com)

I'll try and respond asap as I get a message.

Attachments

• Feather Razor.jpg
    Feather Razor.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 388
  • feather razor with case and blades.jpg
    feather razor with case and blades.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 61
@markmonaghan

Just FYI.

If the thread is complete, please mark it so from three dots at top of thread then 'edit' from menu. Choose 'completed' header. Thanks.

Also - entirely up to you but it's not a good idea to put your email in a posting. Your spam count will climb remarkably!

Cheers.

@markmonaghan

Just FYI.

If the thread is complete, please mark it so from three dots at top of thread then 'edit' from menu. Choose 'completed' header. Thanks.

Also - entirely up to you but it's not a good idea to put your email in a posting. Your spam count will climb remarkably!

Cheers.
Sorry didn't know either of these things. I've never tried selling anything on here before. I only put my email in as I see that more often then coming on here. Not sure I found the edit after the three dots so I'll probably just post that I've sold it next time.

I consider myself told.

Thanks

Just helping (I hope).

Note the three dots next to the word 'Watch' at the bottom of this screenshot. If you click there, you can edit and choose the red prefix 'completed'. It's
a lot easier for the mods to see a thread is done with a red header.

1000026370.jpg

Back
Top Bottom